I. There are 2 methods to list FBAFBA product on AmazonAmazon
Method 1: For sellers who want to fully sell FBA
Step 1: Go to Manage Inventory → choose ASIN number of listing product → Click “Edit” → Choose “Change to Fulfilled by Amazon”
Step 2: Choose “Accept label service” → Click “Review selection”
Then, click “Convert & Send Inventory”
Step 3: Click “Select an address” to enter “Ship-from” address
- The “ship from” information is Gearment warehouse’s address: 14801 Able Ln, Ste 102, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, United States.
- Sellers fill “Company name, full name, phone number, and email address” following the information in account Amazon seller central → click “Add contact”
→ Click “Select” to choose a ship-from address
Step 4: In “Packing details” section → choose “Case-packed template”
Name for the packing template to manage and enter the dimensions for a packing including 30 items → Save
Then, a notification shown below → Seller click the notification to update the missing information.
→ Update dimensions for 1 item → Save
Click here for product dimension and weight
- For posters, FBA Amazon restricts the maximum dimension to 25x25x25 inches. Click here for more information about shipping and routing requirements
- Contact Amazon via email for oversized shipments. Click here to refer to the email template.
→ Chọn tiếp dòng thông báo bên dưới
→ Click the notification
→ Choose saved template and update the quantity of boxes and units to send to FBA (maximum 30 item in 1 box) → Click “Ready to send”
→ Choose “Print SKU labels” → Choose “US Letter” format for template → Enter the quantity of barcodes. The quantity of barcodes equals to the quantity of units → Click “Prints”
→ Amazon sẽ trả lại một mã file barcodes → seller lưu lại để dùng tạo đơn trên app Gearment
→ The new tab including 30 barcodes has been automatically popped up → Seller remember to save this barcode file for uploading on Gearment app whenever creating an order.
Step 5: In “Ship date” section: enter the pick up date (usually add 7 days on shipment creation date) → Select “Small Parcel Delivery” → Choose UPS (Amazon Partner Carrier) as shipping carrier.
→ Accept charges and confirm shipping
The inventory will be stored in Amazon’s warehouse in Moreno Valley, California, US → Click “Accept charges and confirm shipping.
Step 6: Choose “US letter” format for print box label → Print → A shipping label file has been automatically popped up → Seller remember to save this barcode file for uploading on Gearment app whenever creating an order.
→ Review file shipping label
→ Click “View tracking details” to review the shipment information
→ Click “Go to shipping queue” to finish
Method 2: For sellers who want to sell FBA and FBA for this ASIN
Step 1: Go to Manage Inventory → copy ASIN of listed products
Step 2: Go to “Tab Inventory” → choose “Manage FBA Inventory” → Click “Add a product” → fill in ASIN into the searching box
Step 3: Choose “New” → Click “Sell this product”
→ Fill all required information → Choose “Save and Finish”
Note: Seller have to choose “Amazon will ship and provide customer service (Fulfilled by Amazon)
Back to step 1 of method 2 and follow these steps in the method 1
II. Create FBA order on Gearment App
Bước 1: Chon tab Order → All order → Create order → Platform order
Step 1: Go to tab “Order” → All order → Create order → Choose “Platform’s Label Order”
→ Chọn Amazon label
→ Choose Amazon label
- Update full name which is same as the one filled on Amazon shipment
- Update Amazon warehouse’s address on shipping label into “ship to” box
- In UPLOAD SHIPPING LABELS (PACKAGE SHIPPING LABELS) → sellers update file shipping label including warehouse address and tracking number above.
- Update product information: product name, color, size, quantity, print type, and design
- In BARCODE SKU LABELS → sellers upload barcodes file exported from Amazon as guided on section I.
→ Save to create order → sellers match product, approve and payment as usual
- 1 box have ONLY 1 product type including 30 items and 1 ASIN
- For FBA t-shirt orders, sellers can create 1 order for 2 ASIN, each ASIN has 15 items. But remember to arrange and upload the barcodes files corresponding to each item.