Gearment App allows 3 payment methods from which you could choose in order to provide the finest services for our customers.
- PAYPAL: You can add a multi-account with Paypal’s payment method. You should set default for the account that needs to be charged.
- PAYONEER: There will be no transaction fees if you link PO account for payment.
- TOP UP/DEPOSIT to Gearment balance by Payoneer, Ping Pong or VND
- Payoneer: Transfer directly to email Payment@gearment.com. Then contact our support team with a screenshot of the transaction and seller’s Gearment email to support deposit into the wallet. There is no transfer content required.
- Ping Pong: Transfer directly to email Payment@gearment.com. Then contact our support team with a screenshot of the transaction and seller’s Gearment email to support deposit into the wallet. You can enter your Gearment email in the transfer content section.
- VND: You should contact our support team for rate checking and transfer information.
Instructions for setting up payment methods for ALL Gearment accounts:
1. Invoice Settings
- Setting → General Setting → Điền thông tin Billing → Update setting
Note: Default wallet: Required to select “Yes” if sellers pay with Gearment wallet. Select “No” if paying by Paypal or Payoneer cards.
2. Set up payment with Paypal, Payoneer directly on Gearment App
- Setting → General Setting → change payment method
- Set up payment with Paypal
Instruction link: Set up payment with Paypal
- Set up payment with Payoneer
Instruction link: Set up payment with Payoneer
3. Set up Auto Payment
Gearment will automatically charge for the approved order every 4 hours. The system will send you a notification email when the payment is successful.
Setting → General Setting → Scroll down to Auto Payment Order → Select Yes.
4. Manual Payment
Go to Tab Order → All Order → Choose the box before the order code needs to be paid → Action → Payment Order.
Gearment website: https://gearment.com